What We Know
O’Neill Communications is seeking a dynamic marketing and content coordinator who is a self-starter, curious, creative, and a team player. The firm has seen a massive growth in its content marketing work and seeking a self-motivated team member to support its projects and campaigns. The ideal candidate is motivated by the 5 Ws and is a passionate for storytelling across multiple mediums (video, social media, web, design, and more) and will work collaboratively with the creative team and other internal stakeholders to achieve goals for the clients.
This person will develop strong, strategic and energetic content for email, direct mail, social media, websites, video, print and digital advertising. Good to excellent command of the English language and attention to detail expected. Fluency in Spanish is a plus!
- Write, edit and publish strong, strategic and energetic copy for press releases, newsletters, email campaigns and sequences, websites/landing pages, blogs, social media campaigns, and collateral materials, as assigned.
- Create and distribute press releases, media relations content, newsletters and other outreach.
- Collaborate with accounts, social media, and creative teams to design and develop results-oriented campaigns that motivate, educate, inform, sell, and provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Write and maintain marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic for various clients
- Design, write and launch email campaigns, e-newsletters and announcements
- Support web team to maintain and update website content, as needed. Develop copy/update content, photos, company logos, landing pages, etc.
- Support team and clients at events, as needed.
- BS/BA in Journalism, English, or related field; minimum of 2 years of multi-media journalism (MMJ) experience
- Writing/producing for broadcast stations, newspapers, magazines, newsletters, social, or copywriting experience required
- Outstanding copywriting, proofreading, and editing skills with a proven ability to create content that engages a variety of audiences
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital trends and digital writing best practices
- Excellent communication and client management skills; self-motivated and collaborative; and has a can-do attitude.
Proficiency in the following areas is preferred:
- Email Marketing - Mailchimp, Constant Contact, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.
- Web Platforms - Wordpress, Square Space, WebFlow, and Joomla
- Adobe Creative Suite - Premiere Pro, Photoshop, etc.
- Microsoft Suite, G-Suite, Asana, Dropbox, etc.
- Canva, Sprout Social, Vyond, Cision, and other tools as needed.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary commensurate on qualifcations and experience.
- Hybrid work schedule, in office and remote.
- Healthcare Benefits (including vision and dental).
- Paid vacations
- Professional Development Opportunities
To apply, send your resume and introductory cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Marketing and Content Coordinator" in the subject line.
About O’Neill Communications:
Who We Are
O’Neill Communications is an award-winning interactive marketing agency that creates, manages and implements interactive marketing and communications campaigns for clients in nonprofits, government and small to medium-size businesses. Our office is located in the Perimeter area.
We’re a small, but mighty team that loves to collaborate, help and support our clients in every way possible. The firm thrives on the entrepreneurial spirit it was founded upon – one of creativity, energy and building relationships. An ideal team member is energetic, creative, comes with a can-do and can-try attitude, has a great sense of humor, strong work ethic, takes initiative and is open to wearing multiple hats. This is ideal for someone who thrives in a small business/startup setting, and enjoys versatility, learning and growing.
- Written by Super User
- Published: 02 June 2021